Sunday 9 January 2011

Night night bunny

This was another project that i had buzzing round my head before Christmas.
Knowing how much my niece loves her 'bunny' and looks after him I thought she (and he) would like a cosy bed to sleep in with his own little pillow.
The cosy bed and pillow:

Bunny snug and warm ready for bedtime:

It was surprisingly easy and quick to make and I'm thinking about making some to put in my folksy shop but wouldn't know how much to price them at and even if they would sell- any ideas???

9 comments:

  1. aww,he looks very snug in there :) well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute Wendy! I wouldn't have a clue what to charge sorry, but I can see them being very popular with little girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so cute Wendy.
    I agree with Kaz they would be very popular.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that's sweet. I'm not sure about price maybe £6-£8?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am your swap partner for tje valentines spread the bloggy love swap! I am now a follower too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your niee is going to love this, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaah Wendy he does look like a very snug bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea Wendy. How wonderful.xx My DD would have loved one of these when she was younger.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE!!!!! that is so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete