Saturday, 15 January 2011

Twit- Twoo

I've made another owl-this time using my own owl pattern. I wanted it to be used as a cushion but it's a bit small really so next time I'll make one more 'cushion' sized.

I managed to use just scraps of fabric from my stash for this owl but I may have to go shopping for larger pieces of fabric if I want to make larger cushions (any excuse to shop for fabric!)


  1. Lovely owl.

    It looks like you are having problems uploading photos through blogger. I'm having awful problems uploading photos from 'my pictures' to blogger. I am only getting clear ones if I upload from Piscara.

  2. It has taken me ages to get the photo to upload! I just have to keep reloading it until it saves it correctly!

  3. This is delightful - I love owls - and this one is perfect x

  4. Thankyou for your comment on my blog. I will certainly enter you in my giveaway :0)
    What a talented crafter you are !
    Your fimo cup-cake beads are gorgeous. i'm going to show them to my daughter to give her some more inspiration about the things you can do with fimo. It's such a versatile medium to work with :0)
    Love your blog. It's just right for crafty people:0)
    Have a great weekend.
    Kindest regards,

  5. He is charming!! Could you email me your address for the hearty valentine swap - thefeltfairy [@] without gaps! love anniex

  6. Ooh very 'on trend' Wendy my friend was eyeing one like this for her neice in Urban Outfitters - they are charging £24 for it :0

  7. Maybe I should make some for my folksy shop!

  8. That is a gorgeous owl shape Wendy :)

  9. Oohh he's just gorgeous Wendy, you should definately sell him - you could make families! xxx

  10. Hi Wendy,

    Just wanted to pop by and let you know that you won a prize in my giveaway. If you could email me your postal address I will get your prize out to you in the post.
    Emma x

  11. that hootie sure is a cutie!