Wednesday 9 February 2011

Montys taggie blanket

In an attempt to stop Monty chewing labels and tags on things around the house I decided to make him his own taggie blanket.
I sorted through my ribbons for ones with nice textures and strong thick ribbons. I knotted a couple of them as he enjoys chewing clothes with tassles like that and looped the other ribbons.
I have sewn around the edges three times to make it as strong as possible.


I'm not sure how long it will last him as his teeth are very sharp but it was very quick and easy to make so I can make him another one if he wrecks this one- and I'm very pleased to say that he loves it!

10 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea Wendy, hope it works! Awe Monty is sooo gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, hope it works! He is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol

    At first look I thought you'd made him a coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly does look like he likes it. He is such a gorgeous boy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea! I has posted my birthday swap parcel today, hopefully you'll get it in time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blankie, hope it keeps him successfully distracted from chewing other things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so sweet. I hope it works!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you Wendy - hope my parcel arrived safe and sound. Hope you have a great day filled with lovely things. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday from me too, hope you were inundated with lovely little packages today!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry I didn't pop by yesterday, I was poorly. I hope you had a great birthday and receieved lots of loveliness. Lynda x

    ReplyDelete